Go Green Solar Solutions continues to expand relationships with Southern California’s top commercial and luxury residential general contractors, architects and builders who offer their clients customized solar energy solutions.
We can offer you help with the following:
- Design & Estimating
- HOA Applications
- Planning Department Approvals
- Material Acquisition
- Interconnection Agreements
- Rebate Processing
With our more than 37 years of experience, we work with architects and general contractors to provide solar energy systems for properties throughout Los Angeles County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Agoura, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Brentwood and Beverly Hills. We have worked on some of the largest and most complex installation projects in the area, and can handle any of your solar energy and solar panel installation needs. Our team can walk you and/or your clients through green energy rebates, solar power tax incentives and the paperwork needed to ensure your clients can have the solar power solution they want at a cost that works for their budget.
The Total Solar Energy Solution
Go Green Solar Solutions offers fully-integrated design and installation with an in-house, turn-key solution. Our Total Solar Energy Solution package for luxury homes offers you an easy way to provide your clients with a one-stop solution for four of today’s most popular solar power features – solar electricity, solar hot water, solar pool heating and warm radiant floor heating. Since we don’t outsource our installation, design or permitting, we can pass on savings to our solar energy partners.
Choosing a solar energy solutions company that has five times the experience of the competition has its advantages. Go Green Solar Solutions offers architects and general contractors extensive experience installing complex, customized solar energy systems throughout the Southern California area. We offer many things other solar energy companies cannot, including:
- More Than 37 Years Experience — We specialize in customized solar energy systems.
- Industry Innovation Benefits You —We’ve developed innovative solar energy design and solar panel installation solutions that save labor and material costs for our clients.
- Hassle-free Paperwork & Project Management — Leave the paperwork to us and fast-track your project. Our contracts and customer service departments ensure that you can take full advantage of green energy rebates and available solar energy tax incentives, which can stretch your budget even further.