Solar Power Energy Solutions are a Smart Choice for California Businesses
Due to federal tax and financial incentives solar power systems are now extremely affordable for businesses and can significantly reduce your tax liability. Go Green Solar Solutions is your one-stop solar shop with more than 37 years of commercial solar power and thermal experience. Our highly-trained, in-house crews and the highest quality products offer you a winning combination for your unique commercial installation.
Solar Power Solutions – Forward-looking Southern California businesses have even more economic incentives to choose solar power than homeowners do. Tax incentives and rebates are available to companies right now. Solar power benefits your business from day one by reducing and stabilizing your electrical costs for 30 years. Choosing a commercial solar power energy system also reduces your air conditioning load by shading your existing roof.
- Write off your new commercial roof with a solar. The smartest choice by far is incorporating solar power when you replace your roof. This allows you to take advantage of the 30% Federal Tax Credit and 5-year accelerated depreciation for the part of your roof and insulation covered by the solar system, which reduces the cost of your new roof significantly.
- One of the best benefits of choosing a commercial solar is the quick return on your investment. To give you an idea of how quickly a commercial system can pay for itself and save you money, here’s an example. Go Green Solar Solutions installed a PV (photovoltaic) system on the Irvine Inn. The system has eliminated monthly electric bills for the owner and tenants, which has kept rents low. With rebates and tax incentives, the $585,000 project cost less than $105,000 out-of-pocket, and pays for itself in just six years. Over 30 years, this commercial system will save the owners and tenants more than $5 Million.
Solar Hot Water Heating – Heating water is a huge expense for hotels, restaurants and apartments. Solar hot water heating is a smart way to save money. With a 30% federal tax credit, new rebates for solar hot water, accelerated depreciation, and many other financial benefits, the cost of a solar hot water system can be reduced by 50 to 70%.
Solar Pool Heating – Solar power heating for swimming pools is the most cost-effective use of solar energy, providing a 2 to 4 year return on investment. Sunpower can safely and inexpensively heat your property’s pool to a warm temperature, eliminating high gas heating bills. Go Green Solar Solutions uses the most advanced solar power pool heating panel on the market today, backed by the best warranty in the solar energy industry.
In-Deck Solar Pool Heating – In-deck solar pool heating offers an alternative in pool heating for new pool construction. Solar tubing is placed in cement decks, driveways, sport or tennis courts. Water runs through the tubing, and that water is then pumped to your property’s swimming pool, which can dramatically reduce your pool heating bill.
Choosing a solar power energy solutions company that has more than five times the experience of the competition has its advantages. Go Green Solar Solutions offers you extensive experience installing complex, customized commercial solar power systems throughout the Southern California area. We offer many things other solar power companies cannot, including:
- More Than 37 Years Experience — We specialize in customized commercial solar power energy systems.
- Proven Commercial Performance — Call us and ask about our most recent commercial projects.
- Industry Innovation Benefits You —We’ve developed innovative solar power design and solar energy installation solutions that save labor and material costs for our clients.
- Hassle-free Paperwork & Project Management — Leave the paperwork to us and fast-track your project. Our contracts and customer service departments ensure that you can take full advantage of green energy rebates and available solar power tax incentives, which can stretch your budget even further.